Thursday, March 8, 2012

One Last Tear; Nelena One-Shot {Round One}

One Last Tear; Nelena One-Shot Round One Video Clips. Duration : 1.23 Mins.


(comments are being disabled because this story sucks so bad) -- I remember the exact day I met her. February 14th 2007. Possibly the best day of my life. I remember getting lost in her chocolate brown orbs, her skin glowing in the sunlight, and her smile showing off her perfectly straight teeth. -- I woke up with a start, looking around my surroundings. My best friend Joe turned his head toward me and smiled. "Welcome home, Nick. Finally." He stood up from his airplane seat in his green camouflage military suit. He walked down the aisle as I followed after him, after grabbing my suitcase from the luggage compartment. Stepping out of the tunnel, there awaited Joe's girlfriend and my best friend, Demi. She glanced up at us and her eyes gleamed. "Joe!" She yelled excitedly and jumped into Joe's arms. "Baby, I missed you so much!" Joe planted kisses on Demi's jawline. I looked around the airport as Joe and Demi exchanged kisses and hugs. The usual LA airport. Nothing has changed in the past year. Kids were still clutching their mothers hands, long lines were placed at the check-ins and the desks. Last year, me and my friend Joe were shipped off to the army to fight. We didn't sign up. We were just told to in a letter sent to us. If we hadn't gone, we were to be put in jail. That wasn't the hardest part. I had to leave my fiancee, Miley who has 6 months into her pregnancy. I never received a letter from her, nor have I gotten any contact from her through the year. It got me ...

Keywords: One, Last, Tear, Nelena, Shot

No comments:

Post a Comment